This Friday, I am happy to share an upcoming event we have dubbed Mindful Connections. By we, I mean myself and the co-creator of the event Mike Aheirwe.
Mike is a fellow life coach who I had the pleasure of connecting with on my transformational coaching course. Inspired by our experience on one of our modules, we decided to create an avenue where a wider audience is welcome to be more present in the moment.
Say hello to the new Friday night alternative. 😉
At Mindful Connections, you will practice the art of being fully present whilst communicating with others. Activities will include a two-hour practical workshop followed by a one-hour vinyasa yoga practice*
[btx_image image_id=”119″ link=”/https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mindful-connections-tickets-65392622093″ position=”center” size=”medium”]Event Flyer[/btx_image]
Join us for your opportunity to:
- Connect and network with like-minded individuals.
- Become fully present with your thoughts, emotions and physical sensations.
- Practice holding an empathetic, non-judgemental space for your peers.
- Be given the opportunity to be fully heard with empathy and non-judgement.
- Flow and meditate through a one-hour dynamic vinyasa yoga practice (*available only when you book either a Super Early Bird or Early Bird ticket).
This night has been designed for the meaningful connection seekers.
If you want to meet new, like-minded people but don’t necessarily want to do so with alcohol in a loud venue then come along.
What’s more, it is being held in the beautiful and serene space of House of Togetherness in the heart of London, right next to Covent Garden.
The discounted Super Early Bird tickets are nearly all gone but as of the time of this message, there are still some available. To secure your Early Bird ticket, please reserve your space here.
We’re really excited about this brand new event and can’t wait to meet you there!
Got any questions? Connect with me over email, telephone or Instagram.